If you can't see it, wear it
I'm sure you've got all kinds of trips up your (short) sleeves now that summer is approaching. But if not, here is a way to live vicariously. Wear your favourite landscape or city in 6 easy steps.
- London's BumpDot shop is covering blouses in breathtaking aereal landscape photography.
- Awesome Toronto natives Fieldguided have printed statues of Naples on scarves.
- Swedes Modekungen lead the eye with a stunning mountain railroad t-shirt dress.
- WeAreHandsome, have been making me drool over their Aussie swimwear for a while now, like these, appropriately called Vacation & Adventure.
- Or if you're dreaming of the Forbidden City try this dress on from Brits, Ground Zero.
- And if it's NYC you're after, Venice based Bagghy adorns their tote with a print of Time Square.