Travel Gift Guide, Fall
A collection of pretty and practical fall-inspired travel items from Etsy: 1. WoolyBaby - $60 These are the perfect plane / train / cottage / camping slippers. Soft and durable. Eco friendly. Hand-made in Pennsylvania.
2. BellaJacksonStudios - $13 This ingenious little shop in Napa salvages vintage spoons and custom embosses them. I just ordered a pair of these beauties as a gift!
3. SparrowNestScript - $15 (set of five) I'd be pretty stoked to receive these in the mail from a travelling friend. It's high time we revived the art of the postcard, don't you think?
4. MariForsell - $35 This iPhone case is soft and wooly but also smart. Finally a way to keep headphones from tangling.
5. CopperRiverBags - $150 I'm always on the lookout for a camera bag, that will be durable, stylish and not too bulky. Does such a thing exist? Yes! These guys convinced me. It includes a padded camera insert, an iPad pocket and is totally water-proof. I'm sold.
6. PoorLittleRobin - $30 Lovely and nostalgic, these vintage sew-on travel patches come in a 10-pack. Then all you have to do is visit each place to justify your purchase, right?
7. NorwegianSommer - $75 And if you're not into bulky SLRs, wrap your point-and-shoot in this beauty all the way from Norway. They can make it to order - maybe I'll just wrap my (now empty) wallet.
8. HorseandHare - $7 Sure notebooks are a dime a dozen, but I happen to think these are perfect.