Ecuadorian carvings and alpaca soap
Here are some things of beauty we brought back to give away or (greedily) keep for ourselves:
1. Villager with goat statuette. Galeria Latina.
2. Cat mask. Ag Antique Shop.
3. Mini figurines in plant husks. Productos Andinos Co-op.
4. Ole sweet hot sauce. Available at bigger supermarkets.
5. Pacari organic chocolates. Available at bigger supermarkets/craft shops.
6. Handmade soaps in exfoliating Alpaca sweaters. Galeria Latina.
7. Wool pillowcase made by indigenous artists. Productos Andinos Co-op.
8. Fair trade pre-Columbian statue replica. Tianguez Shop.
9. Guava marmalade made by the chef at Warmi Restaurant.
10. Handmade oatmeal soap. Luna Runtun Lodge.